Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register/Blacknight

Options
  • 24-05-2006 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭

I need to set up a simple website for my friend. Whats the cheapest option? I don't need a database or anything like that.....just a simple HTML/CSS page, with a nice easy name like www.<websitename>.ie.
    I've checked out register.ie and the domain I want is available, should I just buy from there or use blacknightsolutions.ie? What's the difference between the two?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

There is most likely no difference in what they offer ,

But I use BK I find them excellent , and great customer service, very very helpful, I strongly recommend them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Shop around for pricing - there is a wide difference between all the main providers, is the domain a .ie , or a .com/net/org ?

Advertisement