Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Solstice/Litha-Fest

Options
  • 24-05-2006 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭

Litha/Summer Solstice celebration
    Since the dawn of civilization every culture has celebrated the longest day of the year when the sun is at it’s strongest in the sky, between June 21st and 22nd. The Earth Energies are particularly strong as the Sun grows in strength heading toward it’s Zenith. In Ancient times Celts and Druids gathered in Sacred Energy Centres to worship the sun and invoke prosperity and abundance for the coming year with feasting and merriment, dancing and laughter. A Sacred Spiritual Gathering place for Ancient Druids and Celts, KINNITTY CASTLE is the perfect place to celebrate this Festival of Love, Life & Laughter. SUNDAY JUNE 18th, MONDAY 19th, TUESDAY 20th. SPECIAL RATE *80 euro a night pps including full Irish breakfast* Optional extras include tours of Ireland’s “Haunted Triangle” including Leap Castle, as seen on “MOST HAUNTED”. Talk and music from internationally-renowned Traditional musician and owner Sean Ryan about Leap’s history. *TUESDAY: Visit Charleville Forest Castle (As seen on “Most Haunted)Spiritual and paranormal events and discussions are free.
    Blessed Be****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭joseph dawton

This is a discussion forum not a place to advertise. I lot of people want to celebrate the solstice but why pay 80 euro when you can celebrate at Tara for free? Does spirituality have to come with a price tag?

http://www.electricpublications.com

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'm afriad it does look like its all becoming more commercial but as long as people are willing to pay there will be events like this. I'd say it would be a fantastic atmospher though.

As for Tara, thats something i'd love to experience. Anyone more info on this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement