Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 24-05-2006 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

I was just thinking, would you people think we should ask the mod to put up a stick for advertising companies and contact details or has it been done before

eg for manufacturing banners, printing of pens, and all the other marketing stuff.

what are your comments and suggestions:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

I think it is a good idea, if, and only if the posters stuck to an agreed upon layout of criteria that must be completed.

Name, address, contact numbers, contact e-mails, products offered etc...

Otherwise it will just attract spammers like mad, and it's bad enough as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Culchie wrote:
    I think it is a good idea, if, and only if the posters stuck to an agreed upon layout of criteria that must be completed.

Name, address, contact numbers, contact e-mails, products offered etc...

Otherwise it will just attract spammers like mad, and it's bad enough as it is.

yes thats exactly it.once all details are given like what you said.then it will be easier if not then its just going to go out of control.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

it would seem a good idea to have a marketing resources section / FAQ's, but how can ye control a " marketing services " section, there are too many agencies, service providers to mention (and if you were to give them a listing, I'd suggest that they pay for it..as they would have to anywhere else). I'd favour a list of marketing information websites, DM, Branding, SEO, Web Design, Advertising, Legal etc. and national organisations but don't know how the mods could make a more general listing work.

maybe posters could post up their more useful marketing websites and mods try and categorise them ?(what fun)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

mox54 wrote:

the website doesnot work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭SlitheryImp

drdre wrote:
    the website does not work
    Seems to be working again now

I have a small website with which I am trying to build a directory of Advertising agencies, Printers, Media Sources, PR agencies, Affiliate Marketing etc. You can find the link in my sig.

Although the site is far from finished (there are no good search/sort options yet) I'm hoping to build the best directory of Irish advertising/marketing/branding companies.

Anyone wishing to be added to this directory is more than welcome to use the contact form.

(My apologies if this is seen as self-promotion, you may delete this post if this is the case)

Seems to be working again now

I have a small website with which I am trying to build a directory of Advertising agencies, Printers, Media Sources, PR agencies, Affiliate Marketing etc. You can find the link in my sig.

Although the site is far from finished (there are no good search/sort options yet) I'm hoping to build the best directory of Irish advertising/marketing/branding companies.

Anyone wishing to be added to this directory is more than welcome to use the contact form.

(My apologies if this is seen as self-promotion, you may delete this post if this is the case)

thats a great idea.hope it works well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

drdre wrote:
    thats a great idea.hope it works well for you.

I was thinking the same, much needed idea as well.

www.moynemarketingservices.com is working now;) ;)

mox54 wrote:
    I was thinking the same, much needed idea as well.

www.moynemarketingservices.com is working now;) ;)
    thanks

Advertisement