Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Our Ladies Hospital Navan

• 24-05-2006 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭

I think its a disgrace.
    Like the rest of the countrys hospitals i guess.
    Anyone have any bad experiences in Navan hostpital.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Well the usual, waiting 5 hrs in casualty,

But i heard today the gov is putting €16m into it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Interesting how at the same time the Drogheda Indo tells of the Lourdes hospital suffering budget overruns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

I guess the management is all wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭MRPRO03

The Hospital is so far back in time, it needs updating quickly, to go to a different hospital in Drogheda for many things is so much of a disgrace and with with this town getting more people now living it thanks due the foreign input, their needs to be a revamp very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

it definately needs to be updated to accept children, i think it's rediculious that you can't bring a child here with population increase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭- bo -

The fact you have to wait about 17 hours to get checked in casualty for about 5 mins and then be told you have to go to Drogheda. Where you spend an extra *insert large number here* hours to be checked out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

A freind of mine was in with 3 others in a female ward, while the male ward lay empty

Advertisement