Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spurs Transfer Rumours And General Chat

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

jasonorr wrote: »
    I dunno, it's all very strange. Sure he got more of a chance at Barcelona!

His attitude in training last season was apearantly crap at barcarole tho I think it's a case of when your surrounded by that class it's easier to give a youngster a chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

His attitude in training last season was apearantly crap at barcarole tho I think it's a case of when your surrounded by that class it's easier to give a youngster a chance

That's fair enough I suppose. Being that young and getting a decent chance at Barcelona and also being a regular for your country, it can't be easy to go to Spurs and not get a decent chance!

That's fair enough I suppose. Being that young and getting a decent chance at Barcelona and also being a regular for your country, it can't be easy to go to Spurs and not get a decent chance!

That's very true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Anyone know if any channel shows the competition?

Setanta do show full matches from time to time. No idea how regular though and it's always the wee hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Somehow I don't think the song Internacional sing for him will catch on!

Sandro is a favourite with the fans at Internacional, who regularly sing a song to him - "Sandro scores the goals, Sandro scores the goals, Sandro scores the goals, so we will give him a cow, and he will milk it" - a reference to Sandro's agricultural upbringing.

Haha.

Open Training session on April 6th if anyone is in London and wants to take a look

Sandro passed his medical so payed about 6 million for him he's been described as similar to Gilberto silva and dunga but less skillfull then Lucas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Berba this is the place to discuss spurs terribleness, and to argue about "spurs" related stuff.

And just for the record spurs i think aint going to finish 4th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Berba this is the place to discuss spurs terribleness, and to argue about "spurs" related stuff.

And just for the record spurs i think aint going to finish 4th

Be nice to end yere title ambitions next month but i think utd will do that anyway next weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

BERBA wrote: »
    Be nice to end yere title ambitions next month but i think utd will do that anyway next weekend!

Your even talking off topic in your own teams chat, how sad!!!!!! now your talking about chelsea you really need to learn to post in the proper forums, go over and post that in the chelsea forum if you wish :rolleyes: not going to be getting into a silly arguement with you, but please stop being a pain...

A also like the way you didnt disagree with me about spurs not finishing in 4th showd how brimming with comfidence you are...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Your even talking off topic in your own teams chat, how sad!!!!!! now your talking about chelsea you really need to learn to post in the proper forums, go over and post that in the chelsea forum if you wish :rolleyes: not going to be getting into a silly arguement with you, but please stop being a pain...

A also like the way you didnt disagree with me about spurs not finishing in 4th showd how brimming with comfidence you are...

who spamming now mate ? as keegan said ..i'd luv it if we beat ye !

Third best defense in the league now how wierd is that

Forgot to mention Crouch and Defoe on Goals on Sunday Tomorrow

So does danny keep his place at the weekend?

Congratulations THFC on your highest ever points tally now keep adding points in the next two games to get your highest ever place in the premier league as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Congratulations THFC on your highest ever points tally now keep adding points in the next two games to get your highest ever place in the premier league as well

I hope ye do it, have a bad feeling that City will win in Eastlands and steal 4th! A draw should be enough for ye though!

I hope ye do it, have a bad feeling that City will win in Eastlands and steal 4th! A draw should be enough for ye though!
    Ya we can be very hit and miss away from home It really is all set up for wednesday now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Ya we can be very hit and miss away from home It really is all set up for wednesday now

Sure is set up for Wednesdday....BRING IT ON:D

I'll be watching in fear as I suspect ye will too, should be mental, scary, exciting....loads of words to describe it:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'm not sure I'll be able to watch Wednesday's game in company, I'm a bag of nerves already :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,683 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ye're banner at the burnley game made me smile

Mancini promised... Rafa guaranteed
    HARRY DELIVERED

he certainly did

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Wow, I totally didn't know this thread was here.

Ha ha briliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Poor aul sicknote will never be forgotten :p

Nicked from DJ Defoe on the spurs forum it's pure brilliance and really well edited

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Yeah, i have that vid bookmarked. Everything about it is pure class. I watch it at least 2 or 3 times a day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

Nicked from DJ Defoe on the spurs forum it's pure brilliance and really well edited

quality!!!!!!:)

Picked up a new sponsor today autonomy ltd 10 million a year for just premier league games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Picked up a new sponsor today autonomy ltd 10 million a year for just premier league games

Does that mean something else will be on the shirt for the Other competitions?

Does that mean something else will be on the shirt for the Other competitions?

Yup in talks for close to ten million a season deal for cup games supposedly

Yup in talks for close to ten million a season deal for cup games supposedly

Thats mad, has that ever happened before do you know?

Seems like a good idea to me, Have you an idea of how much it was for the previous deal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Thats mad, has that ever happened before do you know?

Seems like a good idea to me, Have you an idea of how much it was for the previous deal?

The Mansion deal was £8.5 million per annum. Think this is the first deal of its kind and fair play to Levy if he pulls in another sponsor willing to pay big money for the Champions League/FA Cup/Carling Cup.

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    The Mansion deal was £8.5 million per annum. Think this is the first deal of its kind and fair play to Levy if he pulls in another sponsor willing to pay big money for the Champions League/FA Cup/Carling Cup.

Will be a great bit of work if he does!

So what deal will be printed on the shirts do you know?

If he gets €5million or more it will be great.

I didn't think we'd get 10m for both together so really was very good and inventive by Levy now like sugar said we're probably going to piss it up the wall on wages :p

Beat Bournemouth 4-0 Pav x 2 Rose and Obika Townsend sounded like MOM

I don't suppose anyone saw the the back page of the star* paper

Supposedly the NY Yankees are bidding $450m to buy spurs :eek:
    Very Strange although I have no doubts they could turn into a business empire which would hopefully transfer onto pitch success

*I know so lets get back to reality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I don't suppose anyone saw the the back page of the star* paper

Supposedly the NY Yankees are bidding $450m to buy spurs :eek:
    Very Strange although I have no doubts they could turn into a business empire which would hopefully transfer onto pitch success

*I know so lets get back to reality

You's should bid 500m to buy the NY Yankees!

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Wasn't it United who had some sort of link up with the Yankees?

Very odd suggestion, probably tabloid bullsh1t as well.

Wasn't it United who had some sort of link up with the Yankees?

Very odd suggestion, probably tabloid bullsh1t as well.
    I was reading goal.com who where saying that the guy who wants to buy us actually tried before in the 90's very strange anyway the whole issue seems to of come up after he was asked if he would invest in anymore franchise's but “The only thing would be a major soccer team in *Europe, preferably in the Premier League. That’s always a possibility for me.” so it would be a bit of a lottery if we got them in you wouldn't know they might pump money into the stadium and make funds available for a big signing or they could leverage against the club

Vuvezella's baned fromthe Lane which is class we have great atmosphere I'd hate to hear get destroyed

That's as much to prevent some clown from getting ironed out as to preserve the atmosphere in fairness...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Leeds visitor here, strong rumours we're getting Steven Caulker off you on loan. Anyone heard anything? He was Yeovil's player of the year last year and I'm hearing very positive comments about him.

JokerD wrote: »
    Leeds visitor here, strong rumours we're getting Steven Caulker off you on loan. Anyone heard anything? He was Yeovil's player of the year last year and I'm hearing very positive comments about him.

Not heard anything about him going out, had heard he was supposed to join the tour of the US but they decided to leave him in the UK, so that might tie in?

JokerD wrote: »
    Ya he's a really good talent looked well against Bournemouth but I reckon he'd do well in the championship he's still very young but looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Well I heard it about a week ago for the first time and today there are stronger rumours.The Mirror and The Independent even have articles where they mention him to have already signed on loan.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everything-you-need-to-know-about-England-U19s-European-Championship-squad-starring-Nathan-Delfouneso-Frank-Nouble-John-Bostock-Tom-Cruise-and-more-article527009.html

The Independent article is the same stuff. Leeds usually do their business very quietly so I won't believe this till it's on the official site.

Wigan will sign James McArthur from Hamilton

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/h/hamilton_academical/8839771.stm

He links up again with James McCarthy who signed for Wigan a year ago.

Edit: Don't know how i posted this here!

Advertisement