Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3Mb upgrade from NTL

• 24-05-2006 10:24pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else get an upgrade to 3Mb yesterday/today in Dublin 15? I signed up in Feb on the 3 month trial, but haven't paid anything up to now. I signed up on 2Mb, and it has been 2Mb, it's just gone to 3Mb since yesterday or today.

I guess the bills will start coming now... :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

There's only been about a million or so posts about the NTL upgrade already if you look back a few pages. All NTL customers have been upgraded recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

masterK wrote:
    There's only been about a million or so posts about the NTL upgrade already if you look back a few pages. All NTL customers have been upgraded recently.
    No they haven't. :/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

masterK wrote:

Sack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye im still on 1mb here in tallaght. do u HAVE to ring them or are they just gettin round to doin each area at a time or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

still on 3meg here too

• Advertisement
Advertisement