Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Championship 2006

• 24-05-2006 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Can someone point me in the right direction? Im looking for the full match of Dott V Ebdon. Do the BBC release any dvds or anything of the championshops? I tried looking around but could only find clips of it. Am in the US right now, thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

They don't release any DVDs that I know of. But for a cracker of a match like that they may make an exception!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Cheers will keep searching for it anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

Watching this live was painstaking enough never mind watching a DVD of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭solskjaer20

I think if you ask the BBC for a tape/dvd of a show they'll hunt it our from their archives for you.

Not 100% sure, also not sre whether or not you have to pay for it.

THINK they've a shop in Belfast, might be worth your while to give them a ring.

Advertisement