Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 and bravia tv

• 25-05-2006 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

I'm after buying a 40in bravia tv but wont have dvd and surround sound installed till next week, but my nephew is coming down at the weekend and he has a xbox 360, are the two easy to connect ? do I use a hdmi cable ? has anyone else got this setup and can tell me what it's like

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The 360 has component video out as standard.. I would assume the TV supports this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

Hi there,

have a the Bravia myself and also have a XBOX 360 Premium bundle which comes with the HD component cables, very straightforward to connect, only 5 plugs

if he has the core version of the XBOX, you will be able to plug it either into the Scart slots or the side connector.

of course, the HD solution is more preferrable as you otherwise won't be able to see the XBOX in it's full glory

enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

Gilgamesh wrote:
    Hi there,

have a the Bravia myself and also have a XBOX 360 Premium bundle which comes with the HD component cables, very straightforward to connect, only 5 plugs

if he has the core version of the XBOX, you will be able to plug it either into the Scart slots or the side connector.

of course, the HD solution is more preferrable as you otherwise won't be able to see the XBOX in it's full glory

enjoy

Cheers, Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

np

Advertisement