Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alleyways..

Options
  • 25-05-2006 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

hi folks,

is anyone else having any trouble with kids, either from or not from, the estate?

we have a dark little alleyway between our house and a retaining wall where there is some serious knacker-drinking going on.. every other day i'm clearing cans and bottles and other unmentionables from the side of our house..

more annoying, is that when i confronted them the other night, and saw them off, i came home the next day to find our front door vandalised. i can only assume it was the same people.

the mgmt co aren't really bothered and told me to call the garda, but i dont want to be calling them up every night.

any suggestions? i was thinking of letting loose with a powerhose every once and awhile, but this might just become a game to them..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

alleyways are a problem on many estates - I thought they generally didn't build them anymore until I saw the ones in charlesland court (i presume thats where you are)

not sure what you can do - maybe try something like this:
    http://tinyurl.com/azw5u

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Hmm you could erect gates at either end of the alleyway and get the people in houses that use it to chip in get keys cut etc

Advertisement