Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Film Work

• 25-05-2006 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know any nice post-production companies in Dublin that take on runnners? I want to do something worthwhile this summer, I want to get a little experience under my belt before launcing into my final year of film college.
    Maybe even a site to look for proper film jobs
    Any ideas? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

would anyone hav any advice on getting a job as a runner in a post production house. Ive sent cvs and letters to a load of places but aint getting any replies. I'm just about to give and go back to college to do something else which is kinda sad. please help. i have a diploma in film production but do ya think id be better off doin a final cut course or something to help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

faithy wrote:
    would anyone hav any advice on getting a job as a runner in a post production house. Ive sent cvs and letters to a load of places but aint getting any replies. I'm just about to give and go back to college to do something else which is kinda sad. please help. i have a diploma in film production but do ya think id be better off doin a final cut course or something to help?

Ringing up companies is a better idea as they probably get 100s of CVs. Or going into the office in person is even better.

Advertisement