Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flash popup window working in mozilla but not ie6

Options
  • 25-05-2006 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I've got a button in flash that activates a html popup window and it works grand in mozilla but when I get into ie 6 and view the site nothing happens at all, even if you change the security settings to allow popups, is there a way to get flash to generate an ie6 safe way of doing a popup window?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

Are you running Spyware Blaster? (There's a Flash Killer in IE - you'll need to turn this off)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Tengu

I disabled popup blocking and it still does not work, I only use windows firewall on the work system but all the other pc's I test it on have the same problem and they all have different firewall software, mozilla works great so maybe there is something in ie6's security settings I am overloooking.

Advertisement