Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good Doctor

Options
  • 25-05-2006 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Hi, just moved to Cork a while back and I need to see a doctor. Can anyone recommend a good Male Doctor/GP around the Wilton, Douglas or Carrigaline area?

Thanks,

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

The Bridge House Surgery, Carrigaline - (I have a female Doctor there who I cannot praise highly enough, Dr. Miriam Hally - but have dealt with the male doctors throughout the years and they are really great Doctors). Bridge House Surgery Number is 021 437 2663. Or Dr. Sean Dunphy, Cork Road Clinic, Carrigaline, he's brilliant - 021 437 1177. Good Luck. J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Donie75

Thanks Judes,
    Have made an appointment.

D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭becost

There's a Doctor in the south terrace apartment block closest to the city center. I remember going to him one time and because I was only with him for just a short consultation, he only charged me a tenner. Another time, I rang for a repeat prescription and he left it at reception. No consultation and no cost. Bit of a funny looking guy. Wears one of those three quarter length white lab coats and has a big fuzzy head of hair. Always reminded me of Dr. Weetos :D

Advertisement