Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EW/QL in Kontakt 2

Options
  • 25-05-2006 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

Can anyone advise me on the best way to set up kontakt 2?

I have EW/QL symphonic Gold and Kontakt 2 in Cubase SX.
    Should i drag all the samples of a certain type( lets say legato ) over to the mapping editor to their right spots?

Do i then creat a new instrument with a different midi channel and do the same with this for lets say vibrato or something?

Just not sure on the most efficient and easiest way to do this. I want to get to the stage where if i sent the out of a midi channel to kontakt and set a channel (1,2,3 or whatever) that it acceses the diff instruments.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Omnipresence

I usually set up a different instrument to listen to individual midi channels... so change from 'omni' to specific channel ..

Then within each instrument use the key mapping to layout samples...

Have you updated to the latest patch.... some nice examples of new instrumnet layouts there....

-A

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

will check that out

Advertisement