Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV/Phone/Broadband?

• 25-05-2006 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

Am I dreaming, or did I see some company offering TV, phone and broadband in one cheap package? Who was it, if so? Anyone got it, and is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Most likely Magnet.. try www.magnet.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Hmm, too dear for me, I think - €60 a month...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Smart offer it in areas with Fibre (€100)

Magnets TV service doesn't work very well in DSL areas.

NTL offer BB as well as TV in many areas. You can also run phone via VoIP if you get BB from NTL.

NTL 3m + TV + VoIP phone (free local and national calls at anytime) = €65

100 neurons a month???

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

luckat wrote:
    100 neurons a month???

Yes, it is bad, unfortunately in the areas that Smart operate this, they have a monopoly (you can't get anyone else) and they act even worse then Eircom :mad:

• Advertisement

Worse than Eircom? Hard to believe.

I've only escaped from NTL's cable.

Maybe I'll stick with the rabbits ears for TV and Irish Broadband's currently slightly iffy connection for puter, and wait a bit to get rid of the Eircom landline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Currently only on Digital cable can you get phone, TV and BB from one supplier at approaching decent quality. Generally for most people a better service is to get it from 3 different suppliers. Usually the TV is poor

Advertisement