Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frequently Asked Questions About Gingervitis and Ginger Kids:

Options
  • 25-05-2006 12:06pm

Frequently Asked Questions About Gingervitis and Ginger Kids:

1) What is Gingervitis?

Gingervitis is a serious hereditary disease caused by a recessive gene. It can lay dormant for years and two perfectly healthy parents can have Ginger Babies. Gingervitis affects millions of people world wide. The symptoms of gingervitis include: Red hair, pale skin, and freckles, a "Soulless" feeling. Some Ginger Kids may show symptoms such as violence and depression. Although Gingervitis is not a life threatening disease it can be very serious. There is currently no known cure and very little treatment for Gingervitis.

2) Is Gingervitis contagious?

No, Ginger Kids are born with Gingervitis. It is hereditary and cannot be contracted in any other way.

3) Are Ginger Kids dangerous?

Although some Ginger Kids may be dangerous, many others are not. Ginger Kids do have a genetic predisposition towards anger and depression, but this is caused by there appearance and often times amplified by taunting and harassment. Contrary to popular belief, many Ginger Kids live healthy, happy lives.

4) Do Ginger Kids have Souls?

Unfortunately no, Ginger Kids are born without souls. A common misconception is that you need a soul to survive. This is completely false. Ginger Kids are people just like everyone else, even if they don’t have souls. Many Ginger Kids live happy, healthy, productive lives devoid of any sort of soul.

5) If a Ginger Kid bites me what should I do?

If you have been bitten by a Ginger Kid immediately wash the wound with soap and water. If you have alcohol or peroxide apply it to the wound. Then call your local poison control for further assistance.

6) Why do Ginger kids get such a bad reputation?

Ginger Kids are commonly stereotyped because a number of famous Ginger Kids have set bad examples. Celebrities such as Carrot Top and Queen Elizabeth I give Ginger Kids a bad name. Don't be fooled, although these famous people are Gingers. A large numbers of Ginger Kids are nothing like them. Some Gingers have even protested these figures because of the harm they have done.

7) Why do people call Ginger Kids "fire crotch"? Are there crotches really on fire?

A common misconception is that Ginger Kids' crotches are actually engulfed in flames. The truth is "fire crotch" comes from the fact that Ginger Kids have red pubic hair. It is similar to the nickname "Carrot Top".

Key Stats about Gingerkids:

324904 kids are born with Gingervitis a year.

10% of kids born with Gingervitis commit suicide by age 16.

30% of those infected with Gingervitis live healthy, productive, long lives.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis feel great self hatred, and attemp to bite others in hopes they will spread Gingervitis.

80% of Ginger Kids are totally unaware they are soulless.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis, know they don’t have souls and pursue a life devoted to Satanism, Paganism, and/or Politics.

95% of those infected with Gingervitis believe they are ugly contagious beasts, resulting in an extreme fear of such common things as:

Trying on clothes in public dressing rooms
    Sharing food
    Intercourse
    Sharing blood
    Kissing the opposite sex.
    Having Friends

Common statistics:

15% of all people in the US are bitten by a child with Gingervitis.
    12% of those bitten don't know the proper steps to take after being bitten.
    63% of those people bitten require years of trauma counseling.
    80% of all people in the US are unaware that kids with Gingervitis have no souls.
    20% of all people in the US are aware that those with Gingervitis lack souls, and persecute them due to this.
    55% of people aware of gingervitis believe it is similar to AIDS.

Remember Ginger Kids are people too even if they don't have souls!

Check out www.GINGERKIDS.ORG for info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭GallicProphet

Sorry, I can see that would amuse some people but I personnally just think it's really sick. I am sorry to be a kill joy, but I think you can be funny without refering to people's natural skin or hair colour as a "sickness" that needs to be cured.

Find another angle.

I understand it's hopefully not meant seriously, and might even be self-deprecating but I dont want to even go there.

Plus it's just not funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Sorry, I can see that would amuse some people but I personnally just think it's really sick. I am sorry to be a kill joy, but I think you can be funny without refering to people's natural skin or hair colour as a "sickness" that needs to be cured.

Find another angle.

I understand it's not hopefully not meant seriously, but I dont want to even go there.

Are you ginger?

petes wrote:
    Are you ginger?

What is it to you ? Are you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

10% of kids born with Gingervitis commit suicide by age 16.

Nice
    Some things ain't funny. Your are 1 of those things. Go back to annoying Kiera.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

ffs its a joke and i thought it was very funny, go coosmileygirl!! whoot!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

Find another angle.

I understand it's hopefully not meant seriously, and might even be self-deprecating but I dont want to even go there.

shaddup ya bleedin ginger :D

South Park rules :p

Im a bloody redhead myself so why the fcuk do you think i would post it otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Ah but some redheads are tolerable,at least, in comparison to gingers.
    Leave the tepidgrinninghoor alone. If you don't like it, report it and let a mod decide what to do with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Karoma wrote:
    tepidgrinninghoor

That might catch on you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

sigh. chill people. it was a joke about red haired people posted by a red haired person. it was quite a funny joke and i thank cartman for it. coolsmilygirl, are you a daywalker or a normal ging?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I like it :D But then I have a "thing" for redheads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Find another angle.

It was funny godammit, and it'll be funny again, i swear it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I found it amusing and I'm a ginger.

sigh. chill people. it was a joke about red haired people posted by a red haired person. it was quite a funny joke and i thank cartman for it. coolsmilygirl, are you a daywalker or a normal ging?
    What do you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭jimmidy_cricket

Find another angle.

Chill out, its nice to see a variant from the usual Dumb Blonde jokes! Do you go posting on blonde joke threads saying that they're racist? Don't think so. Personally I didn't find it funny but I certainley didn't find it racist, as much as I don't feel I'm being victimised when I read or hear a blonde joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

What do you mean?
    "Strawberry blonde" perchance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

I see gingers sometimes, daywalkers if you will.. Scarey.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

What do you mean?
    did you not see the episode? cartman said there are some gingers who don't have very white skin and freckles and who aren't hurt by sunlight. they're called daywalkers

1) What is Blackvitis?

Blackvitis is a serious hereditary disease caused by a recessive gene. It can lay dormant for years and two perfectly healthy parents can have Black Babies. Blackvitis affects millions of people world wide. The symptoms of Blackvitis include: Black hair, dark skin, a "Soulless" feeling. Some Black Kids may show symptoms such as violence and depression. Although Blackvitis is not a life threatening disease it can be very serious. There is currently no known cure and very little treatment for Blackvitis.

3) Are Black Kids dangerous?

Although some Black Kids may be dangerous, many others are not. Black Kids do have a genetic predisposition towards anger and depression, but this is caused by there appearance and often times amplified by taunting and harassment. Contrary to popular belief, many Black Kids live healthy, happy lives.

did you not see the episode? cartman said there are some gingers who don't have very white skin and freckles and who aren't hurt by sunlight. they're called daywalkers

No i didnt see it, TBH i dont watch it just seen an ad,
    I dont have freckles
    and some people say my hair is browny red< i dunno my pic is in Know your nerds so judge yourself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Im a bloody redhead myself so why the fcuk do you think i would post it otherwise
    Yes so most of boards knows, god knows you've posted enough pics of yourself.

Ah it's ok, it's just that telling jokes aren't your thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

1) What is Blackvitis?

Blackvitis is a serious hereditary disease caused by a recessive gene. It can lay dormant for years and two perfectly healthy parents can have Black Babies. Blackvitis affects millions of people world wide. The symptoms of Blackvitis include: Black hair, dark skin, a "Soulless" feeling. Some Black Kids may show symptoms such as violence and depression. Although Blackvitis is not a life threatening disease it can be very serious. There is currently no known cure and very little treatment for Blackvitis.

3) Are Black Kids dangerous?

Although some Black Kids may be dangerous, many others are not. Black Kids do have a genetic predisposition towards anger and depression, but this is caused by there appearance and often times amplified by taunting and harassment. Contrary to popular belief, many Black Kids live healthy, happy lives.

see now you are getting the idea - replacing ginger with actual reference to a skin colour completely makes the point that you are, a tool.

hey why not do yellowvitis (you know because everyone knows that Chinese people are :rolleyes: ) or any other colour you can think of, and dont forget your own ethnicity by revealing the shocking truth of irishvitis

how can mocking someone's hair be compared to racisim is a step beyond me and off the cliffs of sanity

Ph3n0m wrote:
    see now you are getting the idea - replacing ginger with actual reference to a skin colour completely makes the point that you are, a tool.

hey why not do yellowvitis (you know because everyone knows that Chinese people are :rolleyes: ) or any other colour you can think of, and dont forget your own ethnicity by revealing the shocking truth of irishvitis

how can mocking someone's hair be compared to racisim is a step beyond me and off the cliffs of sanity

Mock someone's hair as much as you like, mock their skin, mock their ethnicity, knock yourself out, just be aware it might make you laugh but it also might hurt some people's feelings. I see a moderator has approved the whole topic, so fine. It's just not my style. Have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Ph3n0m wrote:

He's mad. He watches Keeping Up Appearances to get his kicks.

I see a moderator has approved the whole topic, so fine.

Yes because as a moderator, where I lead the sheep will follow and be nervous - oh no, now I have insulted sheep and or people I imply are sheep - what a sticky mess (hurr hurr) I got myself into

Life is waaaay to short to get all worked up over ginger kids (even if they do freak us out :) )

I mean GallicProphet - if that kind of joke wasnt your bag baby - then why did you feel it necessary to respond? Did you honestly think your feelings and wishes would be respected in a humour forum?

I think this video will explain it all :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0TcYbQFdfo

Double post sorry - Bloody slowdown :(

Ph3n0m wrote:

I was going to slag off the Scots but when I put in Mac they all turned in MacVities and I like digestive biscuits so lay off the Scots...;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

my pic is in Know your nerds so judge yourself!
    Which one of the hundreds of pictures of you do you want us to look at exactly?

Hagar wrote:
    I was going to slag off the Scots but when I put in Mac they all turned in MacVities and I like digestive biscuits so lay off the Scots...;)

all hail Hagar - master of the obvious joke (that I plainly didnt see)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Very good! Got this a good while ago and had a snigger with some of my friends about it!

Advertisement