Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frequently Asked Questions About Gingervitis and Ginger Kids:

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

Im a bloody redhead myself so why the fcuk do you think i would post it otherwise

I thought it was actually very funny! It's posted in humour thread so if people get offended they clearly have no humour to begin with. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Hagar wrote:
    I was going to slag off the Scots but when I put in Mac they all turned in MacVities and I like digestive biscuits so lay off the Scots...;)

Thats better that the original joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yes Hagar, great joke :D Why didn't I think of that? I hate not being funny :mad: :D

Like biko, I too have a penchant for redheads and found this very funny, although perhaps the fact that I have almost no hair left means that I will laugh at any jokes mocking the flowing locks brigade :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rygy3

id just like to say im a ginger im depressed im 13 and will probably commit suicide b4 im 16

however u did make 1 mistake if i bite u ur hair can turn red for 5- 10 min or so

im really glad that u posted this thread and mnade ppl aware of what gingers are like

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

christina4s.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I have a ginger tinge to my beard if I let it grow but brown hair everywhere else am I in danger of fully developing Gingervitis in later life?

I believe I have a soul but am unsure due to the ginger tinge of my beard is there a test I can take?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Great thread pissing off Gingers for 4 years now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Doc wrote: »
    I have a ginger tinge to my beard if I let it grow but brown hair everywhere else am I in danger of fully developing Gingervitis in later life?

I believe I have a soul but am unsure due to the ginger tinge of my beard is there a test I can take?
    OMG DAYWALKER !

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

Didn't actually do this myself..... but I thought it would be appropriate for the thread.

Didn't know any other way of loading it up.... was on Facebook!!!

I know the Ginger Guy and he found it hillarious!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/davidjcryan/RecentlyUpdated#5488913640499599666

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

hahahaha i fookin love this thread!

if only i could go back in time and hand out chill pills!:) every one is gettin so angry its a ****ing joke and gallicprophet way to go and be a racist . . .

keep up the cause, we need to tel people of gingers lack of souls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Is all the anger this thread from people who eat ...ginger snaps ?

dak wrote: »
    Is all the anger this thread from people who eat ...ginger snaps ?

www.imdb.com/title/tt0210070

Advertisement