Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Have I lost my list of names and numbers??

• 25-05-2006 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi

My Sim card on my Nokia 6310i has locked me out. I inherited the phone and so do not know the PUK code. The phone locked me out and asked me to enter puk code.
    I tried a few times and then rang O2. They gave me the code but it didn't work, apparantly because I tried an invalid code too many times.

They are now sending me a new sim card but have lost my list of names and numbers.

Have I really lost the list? Is there NO way to retrieve my numbers from this card?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Max

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

AFAIK they're all gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Will any of those sim backup devices work, sometimes you se them for sale for 10 - 20 euro. Can you back up a sim that is in this condition.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

no, the data is gone i'm afraid. those sim backups ask for the pin

Advertisement