Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much did your current car cost? (if applicable)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

RobAMerc wrote:
    Which is the better drive Ambro, (although your answer is probalby in your last post)

Most definitely the '5, by a country mile (but it needs the 1.8 to be a real "hairy-chested" drive :D ).

The Scoob is an excellent drive for a saloon - it just isn't a sportscar, period.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

€11k for my BMW 735i V8 Executive when it was just over 7 years old. Not much more than the original owner paid extra to have Nappa leather instead of standard leather :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I've spent more on cars than I have on houses, 22 road going motors at the moment and rising, I'd say you can guess where my priorities are.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

toyota landcruiser

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

€40,000 '04 2.0TDI Audi A3 2 years ago. €30,000 finance & €10,000 Trade-in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

4.5K for a 97 Passat last year
    1.9K for a 97 Ibiza last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

€11.5k for my lovely 02 Golf 1.4 comfortline in Jan. Its returning 45mpg lately too which is pretty good for the bulky VW.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Carb

I paid 2.5k for a 97 Honda Accord 2.2 Vtech this year, full leather, electrics, cruise control and A/C, with 75k on the clock. Not expectiing there to be any reliability issues with a honda vtech engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Well this is my history ;) :

e13000 for an 00 Focus 1.4
    e16500 for an 02 Leon TDi
    e21000 for an 03 Leon Cupra R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

€43,000 on an Audi A3 was the most I ever spent.

Currently €37,000 for a 2005 GTI.

And now that I've bought a place, I see that spending that much on cars is madness but I love cars.

• Advertisement
Advertisement