Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need help choosing car

Options
  • 25-05-2006 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Sorry to bombard you with threads today....., but here it goes!!!

I'm trying to decide on a car to buy.

I have a Focus & want rid ASAP, I HATE it
    (Like driving a big boat, a SLOW boat)

Anyway,
    What I currently have in mind is the following & I'd like you to tell me to run a mile from them, say yip, good car, or advise on other similar cars

1. Fiat Stilo (though I know the Fix It Again Tomorrow), does that still apply? Is the car heavy, nippy, etc, etc, etc....

2. Peugeot 307. Riddled with faults though, aren't they. Quite like the look of them , though the novelty would fast wear off if it kept breaking

3. Toyota Corolla (new model), what's it like? My only problem is that it's much more expensive than the rest

What about less established brands? Opinions?

Basically, most important to me is price, then how nippy it is on the road, toys as standard, reliability, oldest year probably 02 & low mileage for the price (cos I do A LOT of driving) Oh, & only interested in h/b version

All advice / opinions welcome

Comments

Advertisement