Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, my name is Trojan, and I have a problem

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Jim wrote:
    Don't be fooled by the purple name, there are alot of really nice blue pieces which are good for dps. Also don't just look at set pieces, they are designed for the role Blizzard want you do end game.

You're preaching to the converted there. Of course I'm not looking at set pieces. I have all the basic UBRS blues a feral needs (note Smoking Heart of the Mountain but no enchanting) and I'm regularly (main) tanking ZG and AQ20.

We still don't have decent feral gear itemisation in comparison to other classes, and our DPS does not scale in the same way as rogues/dps warriors due to game mechanics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Trojan wrote:
    You're preaching to the converted there. Of course I'm not looking at set pieces. I have all the basic UBRS blues a feral needs (note Smoking Heart of the Mountain but no enchanting) and I'm regularly (main) tanking ZG and AQ20.

We still don't have decent feral gear itemisation in comparison to other classes, and our DPS does not scale in the same way as rogues/dps warriors due to game mechanics.

L2P :)

I would consider druid itemisation especially for feral specs being better than most classes.

We have druids up with the rogues in 40 man raids in terms of DPS. We've had druid tanks from early instances right up to BWL (Vael and some of the drakes). Honestly Trojan talk to Data and bug him for some tips on feral gear.

If you want to moan about poor itemisation roll a shaman get to 60 and then come talk to me :P.

/me rants about druids being the true hybrid of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

You don't get my point at all. I don't need tips on feral gear. I need *more* of it in game. Or just start sticking Class: Druid on everything.

I don't want our Rank set nerfed with some pathetic attempt to appease Balance druids (who I feel even more sorry for).

Oh, and I'd like to be able to beat an equivalently geared SL warlock, just once!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

There are lots of good Feral epic items, a good set requires a lot more time and effort though..

Here's a guy from my guild:

http://ctprofiles.net/189894

Back on topic - I've been playing this game pretty-much every day since October 2004! Help meeee

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Trojan wrote:
    You don't get my point at all. I don't need tips on feral gear. I need *more* of it in game. Or just start sticking Class: Druid on everything.

the itemisation for feral druids now is much better then it has been and the efforts of blizzard are definetly in the right direction. i can put out lot of dps at 1200ap and 26% crit. Enough dps to warrant my position in close combat but less then good rogues as it should be for a hybrid class. With regards to sticking class druid on it. this is a guild issue, there is no need for it and if you can't get your hand on it before a rogue its not related to the game tbh.

http://www.ctprofiles.net/5800
    If you look at that profile as well that my pve cat gear (for pvp i just wear the set pieces) and i only wear one piece of my rank 12 stuff. the itemisation change to the pvp gear sucks but i find it my a nerf to my tanking legs then my dps gear and i expect to work in one of the new wsg legs instead. Similary the move away from the pvp stops me from being bloody tied to that ****ing 40ap bonus

• Advertisement
Advertisement