Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Folders in mce

• 25-05-2006 3:45pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Have networking working - THX

Anyhow - have numerous folders under my videos -movies, topgear, etc

I added "kids movies" in but mce is not regcognising it.
    I have a few avi's in the folder but it's not available under my videos as the others are.
    PC has been restarted - how do I get to view this new folder.

thx folks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

If you do a re- scan with media centre it should update to see the kids movies .... i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

You can do it manually in MCE go into My Videos and then press the I {more} button on your remote, a pop up menu will appear and select add videos, from there follow the wizard to add watched folders to My Videos.

But if you created the sub folders in the My Vidoes folder then it should be working, did you put it in the shared video {C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Videos} or just your my video's local to your account ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

worked fine -

thx 8T8
    8T8 wrote:
    You can do it manually in MCE go into My Videos and then press the I {more} button on your remote, a pop up menu will appear and select add videos, from there follow the wizard to add watched folders to My Videos.

But if you created the sub folders in the My Vidoes folder then it should be working, did you put it in the shared video {C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Videos} or just your my video's local to your account ?

Advertisement