Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Drink Driving - Ever done it?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

base2 wrote:
    Sorry lads for being honest and for representing a lot of people out there who are the same as me.

I'm well aware of the realities and dangers of driving in Ireland. I don't believe that there is an unnaceptable level of road deaths in Ireland. And I don't think that driving under the influence of a few drinks is a dangerous or shameful act.

If I know my reactions are slowed then I just increaes my vigilance and that more than makes up for it. I've had far more life threathening scenarios whilst driving sober. A 7 mile run on an empty backroad at 45mph with 4 drinks is quite acceptable.

Dear god. I sincerely hope you're just trolling for reactions. You don't believe the level of road deaths in Ireland is unacceptable? There are 100-120 road deaths directly attributable to drink driving every year. That's over 100 people dead every year just so pricks like you can have a few pints and save on taxi fare.

Advertisement