Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo Design needed for new MINI club

Options
  • 25-05-2006 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I need someone to come up with a design for a MINI Club. It has to reflect both the new MINI and the old classic Minis, and be synonymous with Ireland. The name of the club is MINI Club of Ireland, MCI. And the URL is miniclub.ie

Preferrably something that can be easily sewn onto Merchanise as time goes on. It will be used on our new site miniclub.ie , perhaps something line-arty?

Free membership to whomever comes up with a suitable design, and a goodie pack :-)

Many many many thanks in advance for this, I've no probs with Graphics myself, but Graphic Design to me would require me to have some artistic ability :D

Owen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Hmm what about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

i'll give it a go if only for the free membership, one of my mates is big into minis and getting one when he comes back from america in september.
    i'll post sunday with some ideas as im doing another thing for someone else first. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

Hmm what about this?

lol good one.

seriously tho, this is getting ridiculous. its the digital art / design forum, not the 'design for free forum' you have some cheek looking for a logo for free membership, that you can then go on and make profit from by selling merchandise

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

What profitable merchandise? We're a non profit MINI club, and the only thing we do commercially is raise funds for the Children's Hospital in Crumlin. Sheesh! Any money we make from the small number of t shirts or bumper stickers we sell goes straight into the charity coffers once we've managed to pay our debts.

Hmm what about this?

I actually love it, so did one of the lads in the club, if you could make a 2 door version, you might be onto something, lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Donkeystyle, your logos are teh win!

ned78 wrote:
    I actually love it, so did one of the lads in the club, if you could make a 2 door version, you might be onto something, lol!
    That is the two door version... it just so happens that passengers must enter the vehicle on the left side, as the right side has no doors or windows... granted it adds an extra large blind spot, but you ask Mini about that shít.
    Gordon wrote:
    Donkeystyle, your logos are teh win!
    Oh come on Gordon, quit holding out on us... we know you've got something big in the works.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Oh come on Gordon, quit holding out on us... we know you've got something big in the works.
    Unfortunately I only create uniqueness for projects that will promise no return.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

heres a modified original logo. i dont have the brain power to do much at the moment.(severly hungover)
    :o

14712072917.jpg

Thanks Spidermonkey, some great ideas there. Unfortunately, MINI ireland don't allow clubs to use or modify the MINI logo in any shape or form. But I like the idea of having Ireland in the background :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

tried to see what I could come up with ...

not much mci.jpg but anyways ...

Mmm, that's a bit like mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Mmm, that's a bit like mine.

that it is :eek:

Didn't actually think about yours when I was doing mine but it musta been subliminal or something ...

I had wanted something like a 3d Mini on the map ... but anyways you've got full credit for mine if you want :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭coolcon

I think error9's one was fantastic. Im not very good at this but i had one try because of my great love for minis. mci2.jpg

Did that mini hit a pedestrian? ... looks a bit bloody :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

might try tomorrow;)

Advertisement