Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lea

• 25-05-2006 10:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭

So..what do other people think of this...I'll say woman, but I'm not sure if there is less human parts to her than artificial.

Now, am I being a bit harsh in wondering about her banshee wailing on tonights show? Surely it's a little late for a woman who's been bonking guys in hardcore videos for all to see to worry about what her mother and child are going to think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Nah, i like her...not my fav but i dont hate her...got a lil over emotional today but we cant say what itd be like on the inside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I like her too, she seems sound enough, so far so good.

Although watching her is a bit distracting i keep looking straight at the two basketballs hanging off her chest... :eek: You know each breast is bigger than her head?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She was crying because Dawn had insinuated that one of her family members was sick or dead... Which was a bit sly.. I personally think she's lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

i really like her too. i think she is sweet. she is the mammy of the house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Can't stand her...

I thought it was hilarious that a woman who has spent £35,000 on plastic surgery could say I hate lies and liars. Her body is a lie.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Can't stand her...

I thought it was hilarious that a woman who has spent £35,000 on plastic surgery could say I hate lies and liars. Her body is a lie.

But its not like she lies about her surgery.. shes very open about it

Excuse the pun :p

Anybody see them slagging her on 8 of 10 cats...very funny:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The way she was all over George when he went to bed...creepy!

BuffyBot wrote:
    The way she was all over George when he went to bed...creepy!
    And the boob job...spare cash etc...funny guys on that show...should be an hour long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

I think the real question is.... would you?

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Saw a clip of her lying in the sun with Nikki earlier & it looked like someone left a barbie out under a magnifying glass in the afternoon blaze for too long!
    Bless her, she must've been so chuffed that her lap-dance gave yer-mano-wazziz-name a boner!
    Can't believe he admitted to that, it's like getting turned on by someones dead granny!

DOLEMAN wrote:
    I think the real question is.... would you?

:)

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Glyn got a stiffy and thought her lap dancing was his dream come true. He'll be spanking yon bishop for a few years off of that.

Glyn got a stiffy and thought her lap dancing was his dream come true. He'll be spanking yon bishop for a few years off of that.
    Nikki made such a big deal out of it aswell(pun intentional)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Nikki is a gimp...

Lea is harmless, just trying to make the best of it, she is the oldest and I say she feels like a spare tit....BOOM BOOM! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

xzanti wrote:
    She was crying because Dawn had insinuated that one of her family members was sick or dead... Which was a bit sly.. I personally think she's lovely
    Dawn was telling her, that as a mother she should be worried about the bad publicity from being on the show.
    Dawn knew there was bad publicity as she had set up a 'code' system with her friends and family. If she was coming across badly, they would call BB and say a relative was sick. She told Lea she should be worried too, meaning that she is around the same age, also a mum etc.

I can't stand seeing Lea creep on Pete. She was saying sly things about Lisa to him to put him off her. Nasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I imagine the BB producers are praying for a very hot summer.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I cannot stand that woman.
    The first night she was on about oh how her son would be upset about all the boos she received and it would hurt him.

She;s not worried about going on BB and how contestants former lives are brough out for all to see. She's not worried about how that would affect him! The poor kid must be going through hell at school from all his classmates.

Not long into the show she starts going on about her sex life. We really didnt need to know about her liking of wee, whisks and what not. But she's not worried about how that will affect her son either!

If she was so worried about how the "boo's" would affect her son, why on earth would she let it out about her sex life on national TV?! She thinks it wouldnt have been broadcast because it was late at night and they would edit it out for the hour long show and that they wouldnt be allowed show it because of the er... graphicness. Has the surgery affected her brain enough that she hasnt heard about C4 late night viewing, E4 daytime viewing, the red button, and live feed on internet streaming??

God she drives me mad!

Pete has a liking for chains and whips but he didnt broadcast it (it came about from them talking aobut clubs and one he visits is known as Club R*b), he also doesnt have any kids that we know of and doesnt spend time crying about them being hurt by a crowds reaction. If she took a leaf out of his book then maybe I could tolerate her.

Bamboozled wrote:
    She;s not worried about going on BB and how contestants former lives are brough out for all to see. She's not worried about how that would affect him! The poor kid must be going through hell at school from all his classmates.

True True, but is that not part of why she was getting upset

Advertisement