Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats next for metal

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Charm Offensive

Is it just me or do these state-of-the-nation, metal's-in-a-crisis rants always seem to be made by people who give off the impression that they've never bothered to try and scratch beneath the surface of what's being pushed through the mainstream of heavy music? As has been said countless times on threads like this, the good (and indeed innovative) music, be it metal or whatever else, is always out there - it just needs to be found. Plus, the internet gives us more scope to broaden our musical horizons than ever before - and I'm not talking about piracy, I'm talking about people recommending bands to other people, sampling material on myspace pages, reading reviews on fanzines and the like.

Advertisement