Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 slightly new housemates

• 25-05-2006 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Story Link
    http://www.bigbrotherwebsite.net/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1148583340&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

Thats the original, I cant remember where I saw it though as it has spread pretty quick.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two new housemates are to enter the house, but they wont be unknown to the public or to the housemates (if they've seen BB at all or lived in the UK)

The new housemates are EX-housemates from last years series. They will be entering the house tomorrow and staying for 7 days only, though they are the replacements for Shahbaz and Dawn.

Whats the betting its Kinga and Kemal :rolleyes: :D

Shame its not Victor. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

where did you get this from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'd rather they went back a bit and dug out some nutters like "I can kill you with two fingers!" Lisa. Now that would be more fun. Don't really want to see last years lot again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I'd like them to bring in some gorgeous buxom intelligent female that will threaten the hussies positions....

I'd also like them to bring in a toned, handsome, tall (it'll def threaten Sleazer), and hilarious guy to bring the guys down a notch also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

How desperate can 2 of last years housemates get to actually agree to this :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

kinga and kemal.....my guess

• Advertisement

Probably would be Kinga and Kemal *shudder*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I hope they hide the wine bottles. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

2 housemates form last years show? thats rubbish i hope, surely they would have had some new people on stand-by like other years...

we don't care to see people from last years show... it would be great to bring in 2 brand new really over confident, gorgeous looking people!

need some more talent in the house ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Jade and whats his name on Brainaic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,013 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hobbes wrote:
    Jade and whats his name on Brainaic.
    Jon Tickle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

*cough* LAST year's housemates? *cough* :p

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Highlander

*cough* LAST year's housemates? *cough* :p

please dont' let it be Maxwell & Saskia (sp)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Orlaith and her clone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

shame they are only in for a week. there's no point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Surely they're going to put full time replacement in there?

Another black person I'd say, to balance out the ethnicities.

Hmmm..interesting to see what Monday brings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

latest rumour is 2 twins "of afro-carribean descent"
    so sproston green was right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I heard this too...but I heard it was going to be Anthony and Makosi.

Heard something about them being the leaders of two teams competing against each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭sudzs

BOHSBOHS wrote:
    latest rumour is 2 twins "of afro-carribean descent"
    so sproston green was right

2 twins..? :confused:

That would be 4 people, wuldnt it??? :confused::confused::confused:

sudzs wrote:
    2 twins..? :confused:

That would be 4 people, wuldnt it??? :confused::confused::confused:

nope, a twin is one person of 2, a quadruplet would be one person of 4. etc.

Oohh I'm off a googling now to see if I can find some more info on these new housemates!

• Advertisement

Well, very quick of me I found this report on big brother website.
    EXCLUSIVE: Big Brother UK Website has got its paws on yet another exclusive story. Tomorrow, two new housemates are set to enter the Big Brother house - but when we say 'new', they won't be complete strangers to viewers and housemates alike.

The two housemates set to enter tomorrow to take the place of Shahbaz and Dawn, are only set to stay for 7 days and although their identities are unknown at the moment - a source close to Big Brother UK Website tells us that they are EX-HOUSEMATES from last year's series.

With previous experience of the workings of Big Brother, what will these BB veterans add to the experience? Will they stir up some trouble? How will the housemates react?

Stick with us for all of the latest!

Interesting eh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭sudzs

rsta wrote:

Eh, yep! A twin is one person but twins (with an S) is TWO people therefore 2 twins is 4 people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

rsta wrote:

Oohh I'm off a googling now to see if I can find some more info on these new housemates!

Didn't Makosi say she was a twin at one point, or was that another mad story?

I know Orlaith from Northrn Ireland was definitely a twin...hmmm.

I'd laugh if its Orlaith and Science

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Eh, yep! A twin is one person but twins (with an S) is TWO people therefore 2 twins is 4 people.

One twin - One person
    Two twins - Two people

That's how myself and my twin brother call it.

It's like

One banana - one piece of fruit
    Two bananas - two pieces of fruit

You can say "those two people are twins", but if you referred to them and two more people who were twins, you would say "two sets of twins". Nobody really says two twins meaning four people. Although I do see where you're coming from and it may be gramatically correct.

So in essence, we're all right!

Additionally, saying twin alot makes it sound like a silly word.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

magnumlady wrote:
    I hope they hide the wine bottles. :eek:
    Thanks, I had blocked that bit from my mind :rolleyes:

Aaagh I just read that Lesley is to join the BB house... no way... Now I liked Lesley, but I want new people in the house... not oldies..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

rsta wrote:
    Aaagh I just read that Lesley is to join the BB house... no way... Now I liked Lesley, but I want new people in the house... not oldies..

Linky???

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

rsta wrote:
    Not a fan of her tbh. She actually reminds me of Bonna.

I can't find the link... darn.. I'm in work and have to keep alt-tabing when someone comes near my desk... :eek:

It was a story with link to Lesley's Faceparty profile which is here: http://www.faceparty.com/Lesley_luvz_u

Not sure if its a spoof account though? But somewhere on the profile apparently it says she will be entering the house today. I couldnt find it though..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

1 attractive gril and 1 attractive guy would be the best bet, try and stir it up and break up some of the existing couples...

Advertisement