Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with a tattoo

Options
  • 26-05-2006 9:44am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Alright kids,
    Ive had plenty of piercings and I think it's time for a tattoo.

I know a few of you out there have l33t MS Paint skills so its time to put them to use :)

I want to get a tattoo of the words "No Music, No Life" , im thinking either on the back of my calf or on the back of my neck. if I get it done on the back of my neck it will have to incorporate my nape piercing.

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

Because its text you're better off just going through a site like http://www.acidfonts.com/afonts1.htm and choosing a font you like. When you have a font chosen bring it to the artist and see what he can add to it if you want to do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Personally I'm totally against modified computer fonts, on all the forums as soon as someone posts a computer font they get called on it and told they are lazy and not artists as all they are doing is transferring a stencil of a font and nothing creative, go to an artist and ask them to do up a custom number.

If you're asking for text in most places they will hand you a book with a load of fonts in it and then ask you to pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭cactushan

cool tattoo :D:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Font doesnt really bother me, Im thinking something along the lines of Arial Black anyway.

Had any idea to make the words form a circle but where the two O's are, thats where the balls of my nape will be

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭netanyahu

im bored ok.

randomer.jpg
    i like that idea
    it would work real well, and even when the piercing is gone the scars will be circular and then you can always get the o's put in if you need to

thumbs up

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Cheers buddy!

Im looking for more of a circle design though, I have thought about not getting the O's done but I think in the long run it would be better to get them done.

Relying on the nape as a letter in your tattoo is a bad call if you ask me. It may migrate at any time or get ripped out etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

how about one big O and letting each line slice through it?

Advertisement