Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ricky Williams In the CFL

• 26-05-2006 10:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Is it a good or bad move for Ricky to move to the canadian football league?

I think it will show him what hes missing out by using the drugs as the cfl is a big step down from the nfl and it might make him try and get back into shape and back to a 1000 yard season.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

The jock wrote:
    Is it a good or bad move for Ricky to move to the canadian football league?

I think it will show him what hes missing out by using the drugs as the cfl is a big step down from the nfl and it might make him try and get back into shape and back to a 1000 yard season.
    He played well last year after the first couple of games (when he was a bit off the pace). He was sharing carries with Ronnie Brown though which was why he didn't break 1000 yards. He probably would have broken 1400 if he was carrying whole load. He averaged 4.4 yards per carry last season, second highest yards per attempt of his career. Ricky's gotta come back to NFL, only way Miami will forgive the debt (purely financial I mean) that he owes them. Ironic thing is Williams is pretty much broke. There's a good article on cnnsi.com about how he hasn't actually earned very much for his career - mainly cos of an awful contract he signed as a rookie.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭stevemac

j

Advertisement