Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boss BR-864 Question

Options
  • 26-05-2006 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

I've just got a compact flash card from a mate and I want to use it in my BR-864. The problem is I don't know how to reformat the card. I've gone through the whole menu system - I've several Roland products so I'm familiar with their menu structures. I recently moved house and can't seem to find the user manual as its probably at the bottom of one of the many boxes in the garage.

Anybody know how I reformat the card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Hippo

Are you sure the make of card is compatible? I have the BR 900cd and it'll only accept certain makes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

How do I know if the card is compatible?

The 900 only seems to recognise Kingston and Scandia cards, and some other make you can't get anywhere that I can't remember the name of. I'll try and have a look in my user manual which is somewhere....

Sorry for the delay...if you're still stuck go to 'utility' then 'ini' to initialise the card, that'll format it

I'm nearly sure I tried that and didn't see an option to initialise the card. I'll check it out when I get home.

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

• Advertisement

Like I said I'm using the 900 so there could be a difference there...but there has to be an initialise option somewhere! Good Luck

Should have thought of this earlier....I think if you go to the main roland website you can download the br 864 manual in acrobat.

Nice 1. Gonna do that now. Thanks.

Advertisement