Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where you can buy Kroneberg Blanc in Dublin?

Options
  • 26-05-2006 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

I was drinking it in England a couple of weeks back and it's lovely stuff. And Dublin offies sell it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭TapouT

Slaughtered Lamb on Swords main street do it. I haven't seen it anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Seen it in the off license in blachardstown shopping centre, the one beside lifestyle sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

You could try the Talbot Off Licence on Talbot Street. They seem to have a good range so might stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 R Cogs

You can get it in Dillons/Seabank Tavern on the corner of East Wall Rd & East Rd. And a recommended drop for de East Wall Massive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭TapouT

R Cogs wrote:
    You can get it in Dillons/Seabank Tavern on the corner of East Wall Rd & East Rd. And a recommended drop for de East Wall Massive.

Can you still get DVD players, smokes, Levi's and everything else hot off the docks down there these days?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

I know that Martin's along Marino Mart in Fairview have it.

Advertisement