Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank You!!

Options
  • 26-05-2006 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Guys I just want to say a massive thank you for the, to quote elmyra, peachypresent. :) I was very, very shocked!

Last night was a great night so thanks to all who came. I particularly liked the singing of Christmas songs and the looks of wtf!? from the other pub-goers. :p

You better all keep the beers going or myself and seb will be very disappointed. I'm going to designate the lovely Scraggs as the Chief Beers Organiser from now on.

So anyway, thanks again guys.

Steph

(P.S. You're still a pack of bastards sometimes!!
    )

<3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Well done to elmyra and blush for organising that too..was a tres good idea!! Dont worry peach we'll have an extra drink in your memory at all future ucd boards meet ups! Sounds like it was a good night........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

We can buy a Copperbrau and leave it on the table with a picture of peachy, and a candle in front of it. We might even get free sympathy beers!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Well I admit to stealing the term peachypresent from Humbert first off! :D

You're welcome Steph, you deserved it and we'll miss ya! Hermione* and Scraggs also deserve a mention in the present shopping as well, and thanks from us to all of you for being so enthusiastic about it and getting involved.

Roll on next beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

We can buy a Copperbrau and leave it on the table with a picture of peachy, and a candle in front of it. We might even get free sympathy beers!:D
    or weird looks from the normal people in the bars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Grimes wrote:
    or weird looks from the normal people in the bars

Ah sure that happens regardless :)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

hey steph! sorry i couldn't make it - still got three exams left to do. Enjoy cuba!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

glad you liked em (i assume u did :p).

Thanks to the above peeps for going through the effort of aquiring the said pressies.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Hah, no more than you deserved dear! :D

Elmyra, blush and I had a great time shopping on Wednesday ... six hours meandering through shops. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah it was a great night, best of luck peachypants in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

You're welcome. Sorry not to have been there in person.

And thanks to the shoppers also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Red Alert wrote:
    hey steph! sorry i couldn't make it - still got three exams left to do. Enjoy cuba!

That's no excuse. Humbert still has exams, as do I (and other people too, if I'm not mistaken!), and we were there! Bualadh bos to Elmyra, she masterminded it!

Peachy, you deserveded it. Honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Meh, I don't finish til June 7th ... that's too far away to postpone all fun :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Sorry I couldn't be there guys, but had my last exam at 0930 today so wouldn't have been a good move! Anyway Peachy best of luck and have a great time in Cuba :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Blush_01 wrote:
    That's no excuse. Humbert still has exams, as do I (and other people too, if I'm not mistaken!), and we were there!

That's kinda mean.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You're welcome peachy! Really sorry I couldn't stay longer. I really wanted to get bamboozled but I had to head home. I'm in Brummy-land now, it's great!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

You're welcome peachy! Really sorry I couldn't stay longer. I really wanted to get bamboozled but I had to head home. I'm in Brummy-land now, it's great!

What brings you there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

/me makes off-topic Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh-ming-hum noise

Really, Steph, it's been well deserved. Even for wading through my spamtasticness if nothing else. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Pythia wrote:
    That's kinda mean.
    :rolleyes:

Just because we gave you a pressie doesn't mean you actually have to go anywhere Steph.

Regardless, the Peachy Pants will reign on!

Blush_01 wrote:

Just because we gave you a pressie doesn't mean you actually have to go anywhere Steph.

hehe yea I know. Don't worry I won't be disappearing completely. ;)

But seriously thanks a million guys. The presents were lovely, I particularly love the lighter. Very very sweet.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

hehe yea I know. Don't worry I won't be disappearing completely. ;)

But seriously thanks a million guys. The presents were lovely, I particularly love the lighter. Very very sweet.

:)

heehee twas my idea :D

• Advertisement

Scraggs wrote:
    heehee twas my idea :D

Hehe, I figured as much to be honest! :p

*hug*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

What about me?

(all) you didnt do anything!

I like being thanked