Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Bluetooth Wireless Car Kits

• 26-05-2006 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Just wondering if anybody has one. I'm thinking of getting 1 for the car as I'm forever on the phone and hate the bluetooth head piece.

Anybody have good/bad feedback on them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Just wondering if anybody has one. I'm thinking of getting 1 for the car as I'm forever on the phone and hate the bluetooth head piece.

Anybody have good/bad feedback on them?

Check out the Parrot CK3100, great kit, has worked with numerous phones I've had, plus it has a LCD so you can see who's calling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

Im selling mine. Still under warrantly unused and unopened.

€150 :)

http://www.besecure2000.ie/shop/productdetailslist.php?showmaster=1&ProductID=11198

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

I have a Ck7W (Nokia) installed - works great especially with the voice stuff in my E61. The Parrot stuff is good too and they are a better bet if you change your phones a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

I use the nokia one, for phone and XDA... seems good so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

so far my nokia ck7w is a disaster with my SE w800i. Works fine with my 6100 in the cradle though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

i have the ck 7w and have had no problems with it(i have it 1 year) very discreet in the car if you opt for not having the cradle which i chose

Advertisement