Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Help!!! I Need Full 3 Ireland Mms Settings

• 26-05-2006 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Help!!! I Need Full 3 Ireland Mms Settings

For MMS:
    APN: 3ireland.ie
    Authentication: secure
    Homepage: [url]Http://mms.um.3ireland.ie:10021/mmsc[/url]

I have added the above mms settings into my unlocked N70, but I still cannot send or recieve mms messages. Does anyone have a more detailed settings list??

thanks in advance..

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

For what its worth my Nokia 6680 gives following:

Connection Name: 3 MMS
    Data Bearer: Packet Data
    Access Point Name: 3ireland.ie
    UserName: none
    Password: None
    Prompt Password: No
    Auth: Normal
    Homepage: [url]Http://mms.um.3ireland.ie:10021/mmsc[/url]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 costello2s

Thanks Cabbal,

I have entered exactly as you have detailede but to no avail, what is the Packet Data access point, i have it set to 3ireland.ie and to connect when needed?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 costello2s

I have already tried that, but the setting didnt work, i normally exhaust all efforts before I would post a request here!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

did you try 333? on other networks you have to be provisioned for mms first so putting the settings in alone won't do it. doesn't seem like a thing 3 would do though. give them a ring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

yes i agree with commander vimes
    i find 3 customer care very helpful
    call 333

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭EIN

i has anyone managed to get a sim free n70 fully working on 3 ireland network? ie videos, mms etc,

could you post settings here if you got it to work.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 JohnLS

3 might be recognising from the user agent that it is a model they don't support. Can you view streaming content like RTE news and match highlights using the N70?

Advertisement