Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncollected Rubbish

Options
  • 26-05-2006 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

:mad:

So I wake up this morning and I find, that once again, those binmen ***** have not bothered to take our rubbish!! What is wrong with these people!! I've paid my bin charges, have bin tags on the rubbish, and use the wheelie bin! Why doesn't Dublin City Council employe trained monkeys instead of these lazy bastards... because a moneky could do the job better,... thats for sure.
    now.. I've the pleasure of waiting on hold on the phone why i try to get this resolved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

sickener

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

LowTek wrote:
    :mad:

So I wake up this morning and I find, that once again, those binmen ***** have not bothered to take our rubbish!! What is wrong with these people!! I've paid my bin charges, have bin tags on the rubbish, and use the wheelie bin! Why doesn't Dublin City Council employe trained monkeys instead of these lazy bastards... because a moneky could do the job better,... thats for sure.
    now.. I've the pleasure of waiting on hold on the phone why i try to get this resolved.

Was the tag still on it when you took your bin back in?
    Someone could have robbed it or (like what happened to my neighbour's once) it got wet and came off....

Advertisement