Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SKin problem

• 26-05-2006 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

Ive always had really good skin, but recently just along my chin im getting pimples and there not spots just loads of little pimples under the skin..does anyone know any product i could use??:( :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I'd say exfoliation would help. But if you went for a facial they would clear it right up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 naydi

Faerie wrote:
    I'd say exfoliation would help.
    actually, try to avoid exfoliation as this stimulates the growth or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I'd exfloiate first and then use a facial wash that has tea tree oil in it so help dry out the spots/blemishes. And/or get the pure tea tree oil from the Body Shop and dab it on the affected area. Helps dry out the little feckers!

Also it could be hormones or diet that is affecting your skin so check out what you're eating and if you need to cut down on stuff i.e. sweets, chocolate etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

Chin pimples are quite often hormonal or else simply from resting your head on your hands.

Maybe go for a facial to see whats recommended - personally I like Dermalogica or DeCleor (sp?) facials. If it doesn't clear up then go to the doctor and try the pill (or change brands).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭TheMurrinator

boots botanical range of moisteriser, cleanser and toner is good.. you wouldn't think it but it works!One of the shop assistants reccomended it to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Dudett

Go into lush and ask one of the girls there for a soap or something,

there annoyingly helpful in there!!

In fact you prob wont even have to ask, the second you go in someone will jump on you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

im sure all of the above would help, but i get them too and i just put a thin layer of sudocream over the area before i go to bed, it works for a friend of mine too we swear by it. clears them up in a day or two.

Advertisement