Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Digital Video Camera

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭dermoto

My father has just headed up to buy one. Ill post here and tell u what the quality etc is like. It says VGA 25fps, which is 640 x 480, Which would be dvd quality if the definition is good. Anyway, will post here when ive more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭dermoto

well, he bought it anyway. personally i wouldn't buy it. Quality is OK, records to asf files. Top quality 640 x 480, bout 3.2Mbit/sec ud get about 25 mins onto a 2gig sd card. Its no where near the quality of my Mini DV cam, which i got in NYC for a little over twice the price of this aldi one. Suppose its grand for quick recording etc.

Sure buy it, if u dont like it "for any reason" aldi will let u bring it back. (AFAIK, lidl does anyway, to get people to try their food etc, works with all the stuff they sell though)

Advertisement