Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace the shameless tart!

• 26-05-2006 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

hehehe talk about a trouble maker.

In my twisted, warped mind I am visuallising Mikey getting up and ripping Georges arms off and beating Grace with them LOL Not Really...

Thats some dangerous game she is playing though, I predict a riot! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

TheGooner wrote:
    hehehe talk about a trouble maker.

In my twisted, warped mind I am visuallising Mikey getting up and ripping Georges arms off and beating Grace with them LOL Not Really...

Thats some dangerous game she is playing though, I predict a riot! :D

Tell me about it...From one bed to the other in mins!!!!! It will all blow up in her face soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

yup yup it surely will! Silly silly girl! She will cause a fight in the house an dget nominated for it!

TheGooner wrote:
    yup yup it surely will! Silly silly girl! She will cause a fight in the house an dget nominated for it!

I find her a bit two faced ish aswell, kinda hate her...she just thinks she's great or something...i just get bad vibes from her

I know what you mean, she is like the stereotypical american cheerleader..."like so whatever"

Also, she knows that George has problems with his ex and is having a hard time with it and she thinks if she helps him she will get sympathy vote!

tart!

This better ruin her and get her evicted, maybe let it stew for a while first though....Muahahhahahahhahahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

She is a multi-faced b1tch whose head is so stuck up her own arse that she can see the back of her own front teeth! She is so full of her own self-importance that she probably thinks "GraceLand" is named after her!

I think I have said enough about this in the other threads in this forum so will try to restrain myself from further Grace-hating postings!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

The general concensus is that nobody likes her. I hope she's up for eviction coz I think she'll go.

But am trying to think who may nominate her

Nikki(definitely)
    Lea, Pete, Richard(possibly)

Imogen, Mikey, George, Sezar(neither will)

So thats maybe four nominations. Nikki will the 5 in crowd votes and possibly Richard. It may be a two horse race, throw in Lea and I think Grace will get the boot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

She said to Lisa last night that she thinks it's getting a bit too serious with Mickey and that Richard and Lea are making too much off it. Then she went to bed with him as usual but C4 are suggesting that they fiddled with each other under the sheets. Not too serious then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

interesting that she was slagging Nikki off for being a bit of a tart "walking around with her arse hanging out of her pants". Unfortunately, at the same time Grace was saying this she was wearing something that made her ass look like it was hanging out her pants!

also slagging Nikki off for being a deadcert to appear on page 3 of the sun. Yet she is the one who was spending her time in the shower naked with Mikey.

who is the slag?

hope she gets put up for nomination!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

She wasnt nekkid in the shower, wore a bikini, which really is stupid anyway.

• Advertisement

As the girls sharpened up, neither Pete nor Lea were spared from the knives. Grace described Pete as a "dirty f*****" and Imogen called Lea a "negative influence". But the sharpest swipes were reserved Richard.

"He's jealous of me and Sezer," said Imogen again. "He tells everyone else they're beautiful but ignores me!"

"He's a bitch," said Grace, bitching.

"It's so two faced," ended Imogen.

Above, Grace and Imogen rip there hiousemates to shreds..Grace is some bitch! :mad:

Advertisement