Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inside FEMA Camp

• 26-05-2006 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

Link

Link

Creepy!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭gilroyb

Did you put these videos up as a joke? Did you watch them?

The best proof she (whoever she is) has found is a series of electronic turnstiles. Do you understand that they aren't very useful in a prison environment? This is footage of a train station, there is nothing in the video to suggest that it's anything more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Squaddy

gilroyb wrote:
    Did you put these videos up as a joke? Did you watch them?

The best proof she (whoever she is) has found is a series of electronic turnstiles. Do you understand that they aren't very useful in a prison environment? This is footage of a train station, there is nothing in the video to suggest that it's anything more.

Yeah i watched them. Just put them up to see what others thought of FEMA. Its probably not even FEMA though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Squaddy wrote:
    Yeah i watched them. Just put them up to see what others thought of FEMA. Its probably not even FEMA though.

It's prolly not even anything.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Squaddy wrote:
    Just put them up to see what others thought of FEMA.

If I wanted to see what others thought of FEMA, I'd ask "what do you think of FEMA".

And you wonder why your threads get shunted off AH....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Can someone give squaddy his own forum so he can post all his rubbish in one place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

OMG a really creepy old freight train station. Warehouses that "could" be used to put things in !!! Fences and a CCTV camera....shock!

where are the alien illuminati nazi lizards though ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement