Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good airsoft guns

Options
  • 26-05-2006 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where you can buy a reasonabley priced P-90 fully metal?
    Or any other well priced guns?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IronWolf

On the internet, however it is illegal and there may be consequnces if caught. Oh and there is no "full metal" p90 of any quality worth mentioning as even the real steel p90 has a polymer lower frame, the best you could do is buy a TM P90 and buy an aftermarket metal upper reciever by GB-Tech or G&P.

For any airsoft related questions you would have much more luck asking them on dedicated airsoft forums such as airsoftireland.com or arniesairsoft.co.uk.

, Hope this helps ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

I was thinking of buying one as soon as that new gun act comes in. I saw a p90 on speedytoys.com for $39.99 and it comes with loads of stuff but it might fall apart or something so i'd prefer to spend more on a better quality one. On arniesairsoft I saw 1 for £200 something and no battery even so i'd prefer the speedytoys to that, any way any good quality ones you find tell me please

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Jaoibh

we god an FN P90 from www.redwolfairsoft.com
    and it is just deadly but the high cap mags are crap they jam.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

well tha'ts shi* any way how much did you spend on it?
    speedytoys.com have one for $39.99 check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Jaoibh

whupass wrote:
    well tha'ts shi* any way how much did you spend on it?
    speedytoys.com have one for $39.99 check it out.

Thats not a good rifle we paid about 300 euro for it and it fires about 150 feet and you can get a head shot from that distance! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement