Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL radio in Waterford

Options
  • 26-05-2006 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Any other fans of BBC radio here? I have a cable for radio output on NTLs FM frequencies, for some weeks now the Beeb stations have come and mainly gone I e-mailed then and they admitted to having problems with some tech stuff. A new gizmo was due to be installed (a dish?!) to solve the problems but after a few days of signals they've gone again with not even a 'base signal' at the moment (ie total white noise).

Is anyone else not able to receive any signal on 90.5 and 91.5 (radio 4 and fivelive)?

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Tis back.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Star*

gave up a long time ago on ntl radio - now i just listen to the stations on the internet - much more reliable than ntl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Tis fupping gone again! :mad:

Mike.

Advertisement