Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any idea's.

Options
  • 27-05-2006 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

I'm bored so I said that I might buy something from tower hobbies the problem is I've only got "cough" E20 "cough" including shipping. Any idea's what to buy?
    Or would I be better off just to scuander the money.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

buy a hop up or 2 from ebay :-0
    maybe these:
    http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXKVZ3&P=Z

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I got new springs recently, they were from the traxxas big bore shocks. Anymore idea's? must be cheap though:( I might just get a few spares or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Plug wrote:
    I got new springs recently, they were from the traxxas big bore shocks. Anymore idea's? must be cheap though:( I might just get a few spares or something.

Save your money and buy something like this
    :eek: CLICK:eek:ME :eek:
    :D

That's lovely, must way a ton and would hurt your pocket, so that's a no no:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

vectra wrote:
    Save your money and buy something like this
    :eek: CLICK:eek:ME :eek:
    That's a thing of beauty ! Loved the cooling head on it :)

• Advertisement

tallus wrote:
    That's a thing of beauty ! Loved the cooling head on it :)

I think the wheels are awesome on it..:eek:

I am thinking of buying a set of Slicks for my revo and do a bit or road racing with it.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

free shipping you cant go wrong:rolleyes:

Yeah them wheels are sweet(all of it is), I love the proline beadlock wheels(new version) no more glue and change the tire without changing the wheel:cool:
    I have to get picture's of that T-maxx I was on about it's clearly the nicest model ever, no bullsh!t. The only thing stock on it is the fuel tank:eek:

Plug wrote:
    I have to get picture's of that T-maxx I was on about it's clearly the nicest model ever, no bullsh!t. The only thing stock on it is the fuel tank:eek:

I am certain I saw that one
    had it the Widemaxx kit on it and full of alloy?

You'd be on the ball there vectra. It had fake disk brake's behind the wheels, sirio 27 engine, aluminium wheels, metal gear's and aload more stuff.
    I wouldn't think he even brings it outside for a bash:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

If I was down to my last €20 - I would spend it on fuel to put in the models I already have :-)

coolwings wrote:
    If I was down to my last €20 - I would spend it on fuel to put in the models I already have :-)
    Amen to that :) I need some fuel myself, but I'm afraid if I go to the shop I'll buy another model :D

It's contagious ....

coolwings wrote:
    It's contagious ....
    I know dude! Been thinking about that carson 1/8th scale buggy all week ..... ..................................... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the temptation !

Sweet's and supermac's are also contagous, that's were I spent half the money, so much for part's:D

Plug wrote:
    Sweet's and supermac's are also contagous, that's were I spent half the money, so much for part's:D
    LOL Ye Nut !

Plug wrote:

Good choice though..
    Fuel for the Body :rolleyes:

vectra wrote:
    Good choice though..
    Fuel for the Body :rolleyes:
    LOL !

Some funny stuff there:D

Just so long you don't get confused - pouring the soft drinks in the car and the glowfuel in ...... :eek:

• Advertisement

I knew a chap who used petrol in his rc car, a bad car I might say. Brake's AKA slap into a wall or curb to stop:D

Advertisement