Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fortune teller no messin please

Options
  • 27-05-2006 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

a good friend of mine in cork is just out of hospital, and is looking to get her fortune told shes in cork.
    if anyone has a number such a service/person please pm me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

She'd be better off spending it on scratch cards... at least some of the money goes to good causes rather than to some crook who's read a few books on cold reading (and that's if you get a 'good' one) :rolleyes:
    Honestly, don't waste your time or money on these scoundrels.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

she's had or someone close to her has had an illness.
    she has lost someone close to her recently.
    i'm sensing something about the letter j. does that mean anything to you?
    you will marry a man and have three children.

that'll be €50 please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved to Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Still waiting on that eathquake she predicticed in Midleton....though I probably shouldn't take the piss cos I'm going drinking there in a while.

*touch wood

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Blitz, are you touching wood (so to speak) that there won't be an earthquake in Midleton, or touching wood (so to speak) that you'll actually go drinking in Midleton?

whosdaman, give her the cash ffs. My spidey senses tell me that if there are any real fortune tellers out there, they don't live in Cobh with the teen breeders.

adam /trying to figure out which would be worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Ken Shabby wrote:
    My spidey senses tell me that if there are any real fortune tellers out there, they don't live in Cobh with the teen breeders.

Lolling! That's Cobh in a *nut*shell alright-"The Valley of Hills and Prams"...

OP, if you're into that sort of thing (and I'm not), as previously stated, the White Witch is a Derek Acorah type charlatan. I have heard better things of Billy Drake here in Youghal, reads tea leaves AFAIK. Reply on thread or PM and I'll get his number from my mum, she's visited him a few times and found him OK...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭whosdaman

for for a mates mother who asked ,i knew id get the few jokers on the replys.
    lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I was hoping there wouldn't be an earthquake when I was there, though sometimes I wish the ground would open up and swallow that town. Talk about boring.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Try 'mind,body & spirit ' festival when it comes to Cork again in the autumn

Advertisement