Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw Spoiler

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Assuming that the new D-X is going to be challenging this new GM, I think the GM has to be a heel and someone who has had confrontations with HBK and Triple H of late.

I'll say Shane McMahon.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

^^^^ Good call. I remember reading a few months back that they were considering Dusty Rhodes for the position....wasn't he on Raw one of the weeks or am I dreaming????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, Dusty appeared one week, being interviewed for the GM job. I think Shane would be the most obvious, although apparently Dusty was meant to get it until Vince decided he'd stay on tv. Two people I wouldn't mind seein get it would be JBL or Coach. Shane would be a bit of an anti-climax

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I wouldn't mind Bischoff returning. I thought he did a good job beforehand.

I think it will end up being JBL or Coach but I hope not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

My money is on Coach or JBL. Remember the latter needs time out of the ring for surgery, so its not totally unrealistic.

I hope it isnt Shane. Im tired of seeing McMahons on TV for now again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

well this will be a relief, although i dont want jbl as gm:mad: :mad: although it does seem the likely choice.

also raw was done last night, surely there must be some one with the results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

I would love to see JBL as GM - his strengths in recent times have been his gimmick and his mic skill and he's a heat machine - he gets ppl really hating him. Hes the perfect guy to fued with DX in a non-wrestling capacity for now and then later down the line, i could see him being involved in a match with DX.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

thats not a bad idea, but seriously if JBL goes off on a GM storyline for his recovery he'll probably end up on RAW for good, further weaking the depleted SD roster

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭dinjo

i think it is too much of a coincidence (forgive my spelling) that jbl leaves smackdown at the same time as MR McMahon is about to announce a new GM for RAW.

My money is on JBL !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Ya I think I will put my money on JBL also as it seems to be common knowledge that he will become the new GM at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

When i first heard about a new GM being announced, the first person that came into my head was Coach because he hasn't been on screen for awhile.

But could be JBL seeing as what happened on SD last week. Plus I read that JBL is leaving next year and wants to spend his last year at Raw to compete with wrestlers he has never fought on SD! Dunno if that's true though.

Well..that was stupid. What was the point in advertisin a new GM? Anyone who tuned in just for that would be pissed off and not watched it after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

so who is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

There is no new general manager, instead Vince announced Jonathan "The Coach" Coachman as his executive assistant.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Mokong

On the plus side the Kane "May 19th" story has taken a very interesting twist
    Kane had a match for the IC title against Benjermine, as kane was about to win they did the "lights turn red thing, with the voices", and as usual kane started freakin again, then Kane enters the stage area...but wait you say if Kane is in the ring how does he enter the stage aswell?... It was "masked Kane", i had a feeling they'd do something with the "mask of kane" cuz we saw it on the titantron last week, but i thought it would just be he'd put it back on for some reason...never thought they'd have TWO Kanes? Well i guess they did have two Undertakers once.

Anyway, Masked Kane came down to the ring, had a stand-off with Kane and then Masked Kane chokeslamed Kane and did the "ring post fire" thing and left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I would like to take this time to stand on my soapbox and proclaim i was the only person to guess who was involved in this storyline and i was right! Mwha! Sorry...but i'm rarely right on these things. For those who havnt heard who was behind the mask
    Freakin Deacon

I was about to stop watching Raw til the fake Kane came out. I was in tears laughin, he looked so ridiculous. I'd say that's the Freakin Deacon guy who was meant to feud with Kane last year. Unless it's Kevin Nash becoming the fake Kane after Kane was the fake Diesel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Well theres no way it could be Nash. Nash is on top form these days in TNA. It was that Freakin Deacon, but in all fairness it looked retarded. I've read on the PWTorch that Vince hated the whole angle and is possibly dropping the whole thing with no explaination. Hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I thought it looked great. One of the best angles in WWE for a bloody long time. It shocked the audience and has people waiting to see what happens next. Cannot see what Vinces problem is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

gimmick wrote:
    Cannot see what Vinces problem is.
    he couldn't get kane 2 to do a rap before leaving the ring, and the whole segment meant they had to drop his planned spot where he groped candace for 5 minutes, :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement