Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just over a week til english!! hows everyone feeling?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

I need 260 too (cs in dit by any chance?) a C in pass maths is almost impossible for me.

Heh, I think everyone is going for that. CS is handy. On the pigs back. You can repeat first and second year like 3 times :D

god damn maths

when I finish my maths exam I a bloody well burning that book... if I can find it, I seem to have lost it atm...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

mang87 wrote:
    Heh, I think everyone is going for that. CS is handy. On the pigs back. You can repeat first and second year like 3 times :D

god damn maths

when I finish my maths exam I a bloody well burning that book... if I can find it, I seem to have lost it atm...

I wanna do that course :( But I suck hard at maths, in there anyway around it? like anal sex?

Advertisement