Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poorly looking Goldfish

Options
  • 27-05-2006 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Hi, Hope someone can help me out or point me in the right direction..........

My Goldfish does not seem to be gold anymore, He has patches of Black all over his body and his white tail has gone a dark grey colour, the other fish seems to be ok, sorry i don't know what type he is as i am very new to this.

I have a tank with a filter and thee water seems to be clear with no problems.......... I changed the water on Tuesday and put some Sress coat in the water to see if that would help. It seemed to have a helped for a bit but he ahs not returned to his original volour...........

Can any help?????????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Cheers will use that guide from now on...........

I have always made sure the water is of good quality, and the fish itself seems to be quite happy, it is not sitting at the bottom so hopefully its ok as it seems to be swimming normally.........so hopefully hs colour will return. As stated the other fish in the tank is is fine.........

Advertisement