Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barnsley v Swansea (scores inc)

• 27-05-2006 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Looks like a decent game, gone to pennos after 2-2. Lee Trundle not a bad player at all, every attact went through him and he nearly scored a solo effort.

I really want to see them win, just to see him at a higher level of opposition

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

2 great pennos trundle and britton, great pennos. 2-2 in pennos 100% score rate

akenfena?? worst pennos ever, john aldrige anyone, terrible penno

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

c'mon the Tykes - YORKSHIRE....YORKSHIRE!

all great pennos bar 1!

barnsley won, trundle to leave?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

get in, glad for Colgan to make up for his error.... Trundle leavin then?

• Advertisement

not too long ago that barnsley were a premier club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Swansea were all over them. They really should of finished it before peno's and possible in 90minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Terrific game, even though I only caught it towards the end of normal time. Extra time was great. I felt sorry for Swansea, thought they played better in the part of the match I did see.

Advertisement