Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

entry level racer

Options
  • 27-05-2006 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

any suggestions on an entry leverl racer (or do you know of anything for sale?). had an old 1990s racer there with grears on the frame but it just got stolen (i loved that bike). offered a trek 470 for 350 euros. worth it?

any advice would be great (sell me your old bikes).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭ninja 101

It's pretty old modle isn't it?I'd go for the saracen in the tread bellow from dunser from the sounds of he'd sell for 350ish,also I have a saracen and have to say they are solid bikes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bruno1412

I might be able to help - I want to upgrade my training bike and have an aluminum frame/carbon fork Veloce Frame with Shimano Sora Triple (24 speed) and new 105 Brakes. Wheels are Mavic Open Pro on Dura Ace hubs - a good solid machine - yours for €400 or closest offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

Hey Liver

I have brand new Saracen Racer 21" that I have to sell because of Injury i got in car crash. Its only 7 mths old. cost over €700. will sell for 500. excellent for a begineer or intermediate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Harkev

bruno1412 wrote:
    I might be able to help - I want to upgrade my training bike and have an aluminum frame/carbon fork Veloce Frame with Shimano Sora Triple (24 speed) and new 105 Brakes. Wheels are Mavic Open Pro on Dura Ace hubs - a good solid machine - yours for €400 or closest offer

What size is this? I'm interested in buying something second hand...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

bruno1412 wrote:

What size?

• Advertisement
Advertisement