Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bmx tricks

Options
  • 27-05-2006 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

my brother got a bmx a few months back.he has been trying to do some tricks ever since.he can bunny-hop alright.anyone got any advice of tricks to try or websites to look at???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭N05H3AD

just type it in on google, how high can he bunnyhop and is it because of my advice :rolleyes: ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭aftermathcrew

about 4 or 5 inches.think he found out himself

about 4 or 5 inches.think he found out himself
    that's nothing compared to my 8" on a cheap full susser.:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

N05H3AD wrote:
    that's nothing compared to my 8" on a cheap full susser.:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:
    oh well.aren't you a pro!!!

oh well.aren't you a pro!!!

thanks, all my crashes have been worth it.

• Advertisement

you are right there, i've got two of them on video!!

you are right there, i've got two of them on video!!

would love to get them online and show the world how stupid i am, does anyone know any sites that will allow u to upload videos coz photobucket.com doesn't accept video unless you upgrade and pay a fee?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

Simona1986 wrote:
    danke schon:D , people will get a laff out of this when i put it on "most embarrassing crash"

Advertisement