Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fitting mudflaps - E52?

Options
  • 27-05-2006 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Ive 2pairs of mudflaps for front and rear of my civic coup. I was going to fit them meself, but they`re not lining up the best. I called into "First stop" to get a price on fitting them, they wanted E52 so i said i`d leave it. They only cost 10 a set. What do ye think of that price?

Anyway, whats the best way to fit these, there the Honda official ones but they dont line up, its as if there too short so the bit i drill into the bumper will be too far up if ye get me. Anyone fitted there own, jae any tips before i satrt drilling my car. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Anyone at all. Does the curvy bit screw onto the bumper or the insert bit of the wheel arch?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

are you sure you haven't got mudflaps from a hatchback or 4 door saloon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Im not sure what i have. They were in the car when i bought it. How would i know if there for a hatch/saloon. You`d imagine the saloon ones woul;d be the same as the coupes?
    Ill throw up a pic tomorrow to make things clearer. Its hard to describe.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I don't think the bumpers for a 4dr and coupe are the same

Advertisement