Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography - Isostasy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Well I'm doing East/West Ireland, Paris Basin, Mezz. & India. More than enough methinks. There was no question on a region in industrial decline on the sample paper...I didn't even know we had to study one. We did one for the economic elective, but not for regional. I'm sure these words will come back and kick me in the bollix now, but oh well.

Funkstard wrote:
    No you can't, you answer 1 full question, not bits one of one and part of another

i meant

question 1 A
    is not directly linked to 1B
    which is not directly linked to 1C

you take each part as a separate question...

but answer ABC from the same number.

and to another question, yes we have informal school during the House exams for the rest of the College, we can pick and choose classes.
    quite handy really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

ive given up on geo!
    its taking to much time to study and i only took the subject up this year (im repeating).
    im doing 7 honours so im just going to turn up for the exam, but im putting no more work into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 isobeltowse

how do you start a new thread.
    i wanna know if i can get away with learning one surface process landform or do i have to learn one of each, erosion, deposition, transp...

Advertisement